DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021 Apprentice 150 Vacancies
- GTRE was moved to Bangalore, brought under the banner of DRDO, and was re-named as Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) in November 1961.
2. Gas Turbine Research Establishment is one of the pioneering Research and Development Organizations under the Ministry of Defence.
DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
The following are the important dates to be remembered:
Starting Date: 05 January 2021
Last Date: 29 January 2021
DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details:
Post wise vacancy details are mentioned below:
|Graduate Apprentice Trainees||80|
|ITI Apprentice Trainees||40|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainees||30|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021:
Category wise eligibility criteria for DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021 is mentioned below:
The DRDO GTRE Minimum age of the Apprentice 18 Years Maximum age for Unreserved – 27 Years, PWD – 37 Years, OBC – 30 Years, SC/ST – 32 Years.
For more details on educational qualification please download the official notification
Candidates should have passed Degree in Engineering, Diploma, or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Selection Process for DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021:
The selection process for the Apprentice Post made on the basis of the Shortlisting, Test & Interview.
Salary: The salary for the DRDO GTRE recruitment notification 2021 for Apprentice is mentioned below:
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainees: Rs.4984/-per month
2. Diploma Apprentice Trainees: Rs.3542/-per month
3. ITI Apprentice Trainees: 80% / 90% of the wages payable per month.
Category wise application for DRDO GTRE recruitment notification 2021 is mentioned below:
For the Application Fee please go through the Official Notification.
How to Apply for DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are required to apply Online for the DRDO GTRE vacancy by visiting the Official Website.