CISF Constable Admit Card 2018 :
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) launching the hall tickets for Constable Written Examination on its official website www.cisf.gov.in.
Candidates who write exam of CISF Recruitment can download their CISF Constable Hall Ticket by below link.
Applicants are supposed to bring their admit cards to exam hall as ID proof otherwise they are not allowed for the test.
For further details, CISF has published a job notification.
From the huge number of applicants, officials decided to select desired candidates from various rounds.
Candidates can get useful information like CISF Constable Exam date, CISF Constable Admit Card release date.
Central Industrial Security Force, shortly called as CISF.
And also Central Armed Police Force in India which was established in the year 1969 on 10th March.
And CISF Constable Admit Card 2018 will be made available to the applicants on the official portal before 1 or 2 weeks from the exam date.
Candidates who want to know more details about CISF Constable selection process and Examination Pattern can refer below section.
CISF Constable Admit Card details
|Organisation Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the Post||Constable (Driver)|
|Number of Posts||447|
|Examination Name||Constable Written Test|
|Exam Date||Coming soon|
|Declaration Type||Admit Card, Hall Ticket|
CISF Driver Constable Admit Card 2018
CISF constable Notification will be called for selection process which has various rounds candidates who have submitted applications.
- Applicants have to participate in Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard test, documentation & Trade test.
- Candidates who clear the first stage will be allowed to appear for the written examination.
- CISF Constable Written Exam date will be announced only after the completion of the first stage.
- Applicants who have cleared CISF PET, PST 2018 can stay tuned to this website for further updates.
- Applicants can get details like CISF Exam date, venue details, etc.., from the admit card/hall ticket.
- Question Paper of CISG Constable written examination will consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions.
- The questions on various topics like General awareness or knowledge, Knowledge of elementary mathematics Analytical aptitude.
CISF Constable (Driver) Cut Off Marks
- For General applicants: 35%
- For SC, ST, OBC category applicants: 33%