Dear aspirants, here we are come up with recruitment for you all. Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2018. Recently Bank of Maharashtra has released the recruitment notification for the post of Specialist officer in HR department and Specialist officer in IT department. It is a great opportunity for those who are having technical degrees in Information Technology and HR management. Here in this blog today we are going to give you the complete details related to the bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2018 for Specialist officers.
Important Dates for Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2018:
|Starting date of Online Application||03rd-February-2018|
|Last date to Apply Online||22nd-February-2018|
|Last date to Send the Hard copy with Required Documents||4th-March-2018|
|Date of Interview and Group Discussion||Notified Later|
Eligibility Criteria Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2018-Specialist Officers:
Age: As on 31st – December-2017 for Post of HR/PERSONNEL OFFICERS
Minimum Age: 25
Maximum Age: 35
Age: As on 31st – December-2017 for Post of IT Officer Scale 1 and Scale 2
Minimum Age: 23
Maximum Age: 30
And age relaxation there shall be applicable as per government rules as follows
|For SC/ST age relaxation||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation||15 years|
Vacancies in Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2018-Specialist Officers:
Following are tentative vacancies released by the bank of Maharashtra
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|IT Officer Scale 1||13|
|IT Officer Scale 1||15|
Educational Qualification for Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2018-Specialist Officers:
All the candidates who desire to apply online should be with following educational qualifications as per their Educational Qualification prescribed by Bank of Maharashtra.
- For the Post of HR Manager Candidates should have two years Post graduate degree/Diploma in HR from recognized university/Institute such as MBA (HR) with a Minimum 2 years post qualification experience as HR Manager/officer in Public sector Banks/Scheduled commercial banks/Reputed Private Organizations etc.
- Candidates should have Graduation in Computer Science or B.Sc (Computer Science), BCA, B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / IT, M.Sc (Computer Science), MCA with a Minimum 55% Marks in Aggregate AND a Minimum Two Year’s work experience in the above-mentioned areas for the posts of IT Officer Scale 1 and Scale 2
Selection Process for Bank of Maharashtra SO recruitment 2018:
Selection will be through Group discussion and personal interview. A shortlisting of application may be carried out by the Bank, to be called for Group Discussion and interview. While shortlisting the candidates, we may consider additional qualification, greater experience and level of responsibilities handled in their previous work experience.
How to Apply online for Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2018 :
- Visit the official recruitment site of the Bank of Maharashtra recruitment
- Click on the Specialist officers Recruitment
- Download the official Notification and Read the instructions
- Apply online and take a print of your online application
- Send the Application print out with Supported documents as to reach on or before 4th -March -2018.
Download Bank of Maharashtra recruitment SO Recruitment notification 2018-19:
You can download the notification for HR officers and IT officers using the links below.