AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018 – 43 Tutor & Demonstrator Posts – Application Form
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal has released a notification for Tutor & Demonstrator Posts. Interested candidates, please check the following details given below
Total no of Vacancies: 43
Vacancy Details of AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018:
|S. No||Name of the Department||No of Vacancies|
|4||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||06|
|7||Pathology & Lab Medicine||10|
Walk-in Schedule of AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018:
|S. No||Name of the department||Date of Interview||Time|
|1||Anatomy||05th April 2018||10 A.M|
|4||Forensic Medicine & Toxicology|
|5||Biochemistry||06th April 2018||10 A.M|
|7||Pathology & Lab Medicine|
Pay Scale: Tutor/Demonstrator: Rs.15,600 – 39100 + GP 5400
Essential Qualifications of AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018:
- For Medical Candidates: A recognized MBBS degree & must have completed one year of compulsory internship.
- For Non-Medical Candidates: Postgraduate qualification e.g. Master‟s degree in the discipline / allied subject.
- Candidates with MD/MS/Ph.D. from recognized University/Institute in concerned subject will be preferred.
- To be eligible for selection for the above post, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination by 30.03.2018 (Including Internship) & result declared to this effect on or before this date.
- The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital/ Institutions are required to forward/submit their application through proper channel only. The candidates will not be permitted for Interview, if they fail to produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer on the day of Interview, during scrutiny of documents. If it is brought to the notice of authorities at any stage that the candidate had not submitted application through proper channel, then the candidature will stand canceled and in case of selected candidate, services will be terminated immediately.
Upper Age Limit: 33 years
Application Fees for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018:
- For General/OBC candidates Rs. 1000/-
2.For SC/ST/PwD/ Women candidates – Nil
3.Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favour of “AIIMS Bhopal”
Interested Indian citizens are required to visit on the scheduled date with an application and one set of photocopy along with originals for verification.
Tenure: The appointment to the post of Tutor/ Demonstrators shall be for the period of 1 year on the temporary basis
Selection procedure of AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018:
- Interviews will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
- The joining of the candidates will be purely need-based.
- Any vacancy arising because of non- joining by selected candidates in this selection or by the resignation of the candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit if any.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- No individual intimation may be sent by AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.aiimsbhopal.edu. in regularly.
For more details please check the Official Notification given below
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2018 Application Form